Submittal Project Manager
Under the authority of the Project Engineering Supervisor, the Submittal Project Manager is in charge of performing various tasks in order to prepare submittals based on client's request. In collaboration with the sales department, he must have a clear understanding of the customer's needs. He is responsible to communicate to the customer any changes on the initial project plan based on the accepted bid documents. Upon client engineer approval, he needs to release approved submittals into production and coordinate the released project between the factory and the client.
- Read and interpret project specifications, mechanical plans and electrical & control schematics;
- Select mechanical components such as fans, heat exchanger, cooling and heating components;
- Prepare submittal drawing request for the appropriate department & coordinate Kick Off Submittal Meeting to meet the specified mechanical, refrigeration and control features;
- Confirm the project’s timeline in collaboration with factory and the sales department;
- Confirm final estimation based on required supplier quotations, and make sure project costs match sales and estimation quotation;
- If needed, review the quote in order to meet client expectations;
- Send project’s submittal file to engineer, and coordinate with sales until submittal is approved;
- Prepare a release package for the project submittal, assemble all final estimates and supplier quotations, and coordinate delivery dates with Order Desk;
- Coordinate Kick Off Release Meeting with the factory and release into production;
- Keep track of the project for any other request until delivery.
Expérience et Formation
- Technical school diploma in Building Systems Technology;
- 3 to 5 years of HVAC related experience;
- Have a good understanding of the design of an air handling unit;
- Communication skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD;
- MS Office;
- Functional French (asset);
- English fluency mandatory.
||5970 Henri Bourassa West Blvd., Montreal
|Traveling Time %:
|If you which to see this job offer in english, please send us a request at email@example.com.
Annexair s'engage à diversifier la main-d'oeuvre et à offrir un milieu de travail égale pour tous.
Toutes les informations fournies seront conservées de manière sécurisée et strictement confidentielles.