Submit to the customer a complete design of the equipment to be manufactured by Annexair based on the accepted bid documents. Upon client engineer approval, release approved submittals into production and coordinate the released project between the factory and the client.
- Read and interpret project specifications, mechanical plans and electrical & control schematics ;
- Select mechanical components such as fans, heat exchanger, cooling & heating components, etc. ;
- Prepare submittal drawing request to Drafting, Refrigeration, Electrical & Control, Departments (factory) to meet the specified mechanical and control features ;
- Review documents provided by factory and prepare project submittal ;
- Confirm final estimation based on required supplier quotations, and make sure project costs match sales estimate and quotation ;
- Send project submittal file, and coordinate with representative (answer questions, revise submittal, provide additional information) until submittal is approved ;
- Prepare a release package for the project submittal, assemble all final estimates & supplier quotations, and coordinate delivery dates with Order Desk ;
- Coordinate Kick Off Release Meeting (KORM) and release into production.
Address issues arising in the production phase and initiate production change order as required.
Expérience et Formation
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Building Engineering or Vocational / Technical school diploma in Building Systems Technology ;
- 1-3 years’ experience in the engineering department of any company that manufactures air handling or heat recovery units, or air conditioning products ;
- Basic AutoCAD ,
- MS Office ,
- English fluency mandatory ;
- Functional French mandatory.
||5970 Henri Bourassa West Blvd., Montreal
|Traveling Time %:
|If you which to see this job offer in english, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annexair s'engage à diversifier la main-d'oeuvre et à offrir un milieu de travail égale pour tous.
Toutes les informations fournies seront conservées de manière sécurisée et strictement confidentielles.